Our customer is our partner and our customer’s satisfaction has first priority. It is natural to us to provide professional service through all phases from pre-consulting to after-sales.
We provide full pre-consulting and after-sales services.
As a result of advices made by SEABIRD, JCOMM’s Ship Observations Team and new scientific partner GEOMAR, the development and maintenance of the flow-through system was outsourced and is now fully realized by SubCtech.
- A preconsulting session on our construction site in France was organized within a few days.
- The existing OceanPack system was redesigned.
- The micro-version comes with pump, debubbler, filter, flowmeter and datalogger that fit exactly our requirements.
- The system and its integrated pCO2 sensor were delivered on time by SubCtech’s manager Stefan Marx to our construction site.
- SubCtech installed the Micro-OceanPack and assisted during all test and result sessions at sea and in Paris.
The OceanPack represents a milestone for the SolOceans one-design."
(M. Kramp, Oceanology International 2010, Conference)