A system with SmartDI® data logger and sensors for connecting to ROV or AUV was developed for the offshore oil+gas industry and for scientific projects. The loggers collects the data of the sensors in real-time. Algorithm for identifying of substances are implemented.
The data are transferred to the ROV controlling center respectively ROV pilot in real-time via the ROV tether. The optional OceanView™ DataServer arranges the data clearly and delivers alarm indication. The data can be further transferred to the main ROV or ship datamanagement system.
- Use of proven sensors such as Oil-in-water (PAH), Fluorometer or CTD
- Combination of sensors for rapid and efficient identification of substances
- Real-time processing und assistance of the ROV Crew
- Complete system technology from one source
- Depth rating shallow water of up to 6000m
- Free configuration of various sensors
- Interfaces analogue 24 Bit or serial RS-232, RS-485 – other on request
- Data logging on industrial CF cards (ROV inspection pack) and SSD (OceanView™ DataServer)
- Data protocol ASCII NMEA-0183 can be easy implemented
- Any ROV power supply can be used, e.g. 24V DC, 300V DC, 110V AC, 230V AC etc.
- Any sensors can be used and integrated
- Interface to ROV data system
- Different data connections
Concept of the ROV Inspection-Sensor-Pack consists of subsea components, data transfer and OceanView™ data visualisation.
|ROV Inspection-Sensor-Pack installed on a typical inspection-class ROV||SubCtech’s ROV Inspection-Sensor-Pack is part of the German subsea-monitoring.net network|
|The OceanView™ DataServer is used to display data in real-time to support the ROV mission. Additionally, the state of the remote subsea system can be controlled||An alarm and event message window can be configured to generate alarms. The ROV crew has more time to focus on the operation|
|Mobilization of a sensor pack for ultra deep-diving work-class ROV||Exploration sensors with Li-Ion PowerPack™ and SmartDI® data logger installed in a “fish” for EMV exploration (c) Photo by Mundal AS|
|Fluorometer provides a fast and reliable view on subsea scenarios||Cooperation started between inspection-class ROV manufactures and SubCtech|
The SensorPack consists of
- Sensors as required, for CO2 → OceanPack DEEP
- SmartDI® Datalogger → Subsea Datalogger
- ROV Power supply, e.g. 24V DC, 230V AC etc.
- Data transmission to the DeckUnit
- DeckUnit with data storage and display → OceanView 4
- Salinity, Temperature and Pressure, e.g. → Sea&Sun Technology or → Seabird
- Methane CH4, e.g. → Franatech
- H2S or pH, e.g. → AMT
- Water current, e.g. → Nortek or → RDI
- Manganese, e.g. → NOCS / → IOW
- CO2, e.g. SubCtech OceanPack → pCO2 Analyzer OceanPack DEEP
- Chlorophyll or Dye Fluorometer, e.g. → TriOS or → Turner
- Or any other as requested...